Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The month mom was back... 2009 Edition

4th Aug - 29th Aug

The period that mom came back this year~~
Was quite a short period imo but i think we shared quite a lot of quality time 2gether :D
Went Cambodia, had dinner with lots of people, brought them for ITour, drove them around..
So much to do yet so little time..
My siblings are growing real fast as the years goes by!! I think they will like overtake me in terms of height and language power in a few years more :x
I got to improve my jap!! My piano!! woot..

Well at least i didnt let mom down and managed to get a 2nd lower for my degree.. Didnt really think i can achieve that as i must really admit that i didnt put in effort during my final year.. It must be the works of my guardian angels :P Now is just the wait till Apr when she come back again for my convo :D Till than~~

:) sMi1e (:

No comments: