Monday, October 1, 2007

Blue Monday

o k e, mondays will be filled with all the craps that makes me go argghhh...

Basically its a complain day :P
yup and here goes:


Firstly, *Longze* told us he is not joining us for IPPT tomorrow and me and *William* was like "WTH, i thought we agreed on it last week?" Anyways, it didnt really bother us too much as Longze is always full of such craps...


Went home straight after school and activated my SE K750i(Yah its antique i know) and zzzz, no bat. No choice, have to connect to my com to charge but... not detected.... Found out on the web support that i have to install the pc suite in order for it to be detected. ok, i went ahead and downloaded the software and arghhhhh, the speed was like 12k/s????


The best thing? i havent had my lunch :P

:) sMi1e (:

No comments: